- Two free trial lessons are valid per subject per student.
- The free trial lesson must be booked 48 hours prior to the lesson.
- The free trial lesson is not transferrable between students, subjects and classes.
- Free trial lessons for a certain subject do not apply to those who have taken it at Keystone Education in the past.
- Free trial lessons are only available for current subjects being taught at Keystone Education.
Before A lesson
- Every effort will be put forward to ensure that a mentor will be assigned that suits your needs. However, there is no guarantee that a specific mentor can be organised.
Lessons throughout THE term
- Keystone Education guarantees that its mentors will endeavour to help students to reach their potential in any way possible. However, Keystone Education takes no responsibility for any dissatisfaction with results in a student’s assessments.
- Students may not distribute Keystone Education’s resources online, to other students or to Keystone’s competitors.
- Students are to notify mentors or staff of any supervening illness or circumstance that renders them unable to attend class 48 hours prior to a set lesson. This can be done through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keystone Education will endeavour to offer credit for any lessons missed provided that the student has given notification 48 hours in prior to a set lesson.
- Keystone Education has no obligation to refund lessons that are missed. However, Keystone Education may out of goodwill.
- Discontinuation of an enrolment requires a 2-week written notice. Remaining lessons in the term will be refunded by bank transfer only.
- A referral bonus applies if an existing student refers another student.
- The referral bonus is either $200 credit for next term's tuition or a $100 gift voucher.
- The incoming student must have made a payment for at least one term for the referring student to receive the bonus.
- The incoming student must have mentioned the referring student during the sign up process.
Changes to terms and conditions
- Changes to terms and conditions can be made at Keystone Education’s discretion and without notice to the student.
- Changes to pricing can be made at Keystone Education’s discretion.